ART MOVEMENT FOR reform of new media art and contemporary art scene
mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Reflecting on the New Media Art that cannot create any more an aesthetically meaningful or artistically inspirational works beyond a mere presentation of technological advancement;
2. The end of art took the art to run out of its authoritarian regime of intelligentsias, and toward the convergence of various cultural modalities and media. What we call the art today refers to not the object in a white cube, but the cultural practice encompassing various cultural phenomenon of the society.
3. Post- Media Art incorporates contemporary cultural trends, tastes, and various cultural forms (game, movie, web, graphic design, etc.) and remediate them. Media and art are the mixture of different facets of our culture.
4. We throw away the authoritarian, pedantic and intellectual practices of the past in the contemporary art scene, while promoting artistic indefiniteness, uncertainty, and open semantic approach.
5. We pursue perceptual, emotional, conceptual and empirical interactions. 'Communication' can only be achieved through the interaction.
6. We admit the co-existence between human and machinery, while allowing the social intervention of the art through independent criticism. The media has led social and political reformation.
7. We are against 'Spectacle'-obsessed modern culture , 'popularlist entertainment' and totalitarian mass communication.
8.Art differently works in the society. Thus, our job is to find an answer to the question: What should be the art for in the present era?
9.Technologies unleash our imagination
10. we are in the pursuit of spiritual experience in the new media place.